Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Algorithm

Before anything else I would like to define "Algorithm". An algorithm is a finite list of well-defined instructions that leads to a predictable result. Hi, I am Reyster R. Carba a student of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology studying in Central Mindanao University. Today I'm going to show you my algorithm; 1) Pray 2) Live 3) Be Happy.  These 3 steps are my motivation in life, because even from the start it is already hard to follow and challenging at the same time; number one is "Pray" a common habit of all Christians, praying is easy but applying what you prayed is the difficult part. Praying is like a pseudocode; a compact and high-level description of my Algorithm. It is simple and easy to say, but the result is hard to trace without starting from the very beginning and correcting every error along the way. Number two is "Live", No matter how hard life could be I still need to live my life to the fullest. Compiling my pseudocode and to start the day running the code I created. There may be lots of obstacles, but troubleshooting the problem can lead to lots of solutions. My last and final algorithm is "Be happy", I do not have lots of gadgets, money, branded clothes, or any accessory of that matter, but these are just worldly treasures of life remember my number one algorithm is "Pray" the only way I can feel contentment in my life, the reason I smile everyday despite the bugs. I sometimes tend to edit, delete, insert, copy and even wanted to change the condition of my life, what if i did this else that, what if I try this and do that while I put arrays along the way and looping it for my own satisfaction, the end result of these is catastrophic and I tend to regret what I did. In this situation I go back to my first algorithm and start all over again, why? It is because once an algorithm  is not properly implemented, the program or even the system will not run to its full capacity. Analyze, design, and create the way you live, with a powerful server that is God and I assure you life is as easy as 1,2,3.

8 comments:

Hello Reyster...as I read this post, I can say that you really love what you're doing, it seems like you're enjoying every words you write... i appreciate you for that!..your words are appropriate and very compatible with the title you've given.... thank you for sharing and God bless!

Char??? Reyster what a nice blog???? you describe your self really just like an IT ???

hi..reys..this post is really inspiring with no regrets..i LOVE this post..i could relate it as well in my daily algorithm..before starting to count..1 must always be the first to be said..LUV iT...

maayo kaayo ka raut sah?? pwedi naka mag-ray-ter!!pero atik rah..haha:D

header palang,., pang pro nah!!,.,hehe

tnx sa mga comment.. ahahahhaha... pro jud?!?!?... hahahaha

Post a Comment